Here are few pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Carlos had to work late a few nights last week, so Lucy and I went to a new Chinese place in town and chowed down. Lucy Goose loves some fried shrimp and rice! Then, I asked her if she wanted to go to the park or go shopping. Guess what she choose...shopping! Is there any doubt she is my daughter? I think not. We finished our little date night with a yummy cupcake since it was a special girls night!
A few pictures from Lucy's first trip to the very top of the play center (whatever you call these things) at Chick-Fil-A! Such a brave girl. She sat up at the top just looking out forever, just taking in the view- ha!
And, below is a picture from last week that Carlos sent me one night when I was having to work late. He and Lucy stopped to get a smoothie from Passionberry after school, YUMMO!
Lucy and I always call her Daddy when we are leaving her school to head home. This was just a pic I happen to take of her the other day as she was saying hi to her Daddy on the phone. Wouldn't you come racing home everyday to be with this sweet baby?
Lastly, some pictures of Lucy playing at our neighborhood park. Finished off with some ice cream! Man, looking back at all these pictures, Lucy had quite a few sweet tweets in the past week! ;)





1 comment:
So fun and she's growing fast!
Post a Comment