Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Olivia's Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party!

So just get ready...this was the most A-dorable birthday party!  "Sweet" Olivia turned three years old and had a Sweet Shoppe birthday party that was the cutest, cutest thing ever!  I've wanted to have a sweet shoppe birthday for Lucy at some point, so this was so awesome to see one all planned out and I got some great ideas!  Lucy and I had to arrive late so she could take a nap since we had two birthday parties to attend on Saturday, so unfortunately I didn't get that many pictures.  But, Olivia's Momma goes above and beyond on her birthday parties and has the best ideas.  Lucy had a blast and was definitely hyped up on some sugar!

 Olivia's Mommy even made her invitations, everything coordinated so perfectly!

 Lucy got a fun little backpack for Olivia

 Heading off to our parties for the day!

 This was only one of the four tables...I mean seriously?  Isn't it so adorable!?!

 The birthday girl, Olivia!

 Lucy had a blast in the bounce house with Olivia and all the other little kids!


 She even had a cute little "sweet shots" photo booth.  However, of course, Lucy was not going to smile for me- haha!

For the goodie bags she did these cute little bags and we went around and filled them up with candy- oh and a toothbrush.  Too perfect.  Happy birthday MO, thanks for inviting us to your super sweet birthday party!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

That is the cutest party ever! I love all the details but I especially love the big pieces of candy as the garland! Clever and so adorable.

Liz said...

you are so 'sweet' to post pics from the party. i have yet to go through all of my pictures and i'm not too sure when i'll do it!! since i have to post my blogs in order and since i'm weeks behind, i have some time - ha! i'm SO GLAD you and lucy were able to come!!! it was great seeing you and your little princess girl!!

Liz said...

oh, and i have to give credit to the 'hostess with the mostess' blog as she actually made the invitations for me!!