Happy Easter everyone! We had a wonderful Easter even though it was pretty cold and rainy this year. Lucy's Grammie, Papa, Aunt Crissie, Uncle Jason and Jackson and Kaylee all came over to our house to celebrate. We finished decorating our Easter eggs, hunted them indoors since it was so rainy, decorated our traditional cupcakes and had a big Easter dinner! Lucy had an absolute blast!
Everyone minus Dad (who was taking the picture and never wants in pictures). Not sure what Lucy is doing in this one, ha!
Showing off their Easter eggs
Someone is definitely spoiled rotten...Lucy's opening her presents from everyone!
Grammie decorating Easter cupcakes with her grandkids
My little chipmunk! She was grabbing jelly beans by the handfuls.
On your mark, get started, GO!
Can you tell how much fun she was having?
Hunting eggs is pretty serious business around here! Cracked me up!
Checking out Lucy's loot. I think Lucy was eating everything as fast as I was opening it!
We finished the day off with a delicious dinner. Lucy stealing all of her Papa's tomatoes. Ha, got a picture of you Dad! ;)
















3 comments:
Fun and cuteness all around! I'm glad you all had a nice Easter :) Love you.
-M
I bet she was on a serious sugar high! Looks like so much fun!
love the Easter cupcake tradition...so cute! So glad you all had a great Easter.
Post a Comment