Happy, Happy Birthday Jack and KK! Kaylee turned five last Thursday and Jack turned ten on Monday. Why does everything that is precious to you in life have to go by so fast? I've always felt like these two babies were mine. Being an aunt is the best practice you can get for being a Mommy and I'm eternally grateful that I've been able to be such a big part of their lives.
I'm in complete denial that Jack is ten...I mean really, ten!!! I remember being in college when Cris had him and all of us instantly fell madly in love with him. I would just lay down with him on my chest and couldn't believe my sister just had this sweet little baby. I seriously felt like he was mine and even pretended he was mine at times. I was completely smitten with little sweet baby and he's had my heart ever since. Jackson, you are the most handsome, gentle, truly sweet hearted little man I've ever known. Whoever you marry one day is one lucky lady because you are going to be the best husband, I'm so proud of young man you are becoming. Then, Kaylee came shortly after Carlos and I were married and I was so excited my sister was having a girl! I hoped and hoped she would be super girly like I was (and I guess still am) when I was little. She was so beautiful and has been the entertainment of our entire family ever since. Kaylee you are so full of life and such a sassy little thing and we all love it. Yes, you are a definitely a girly girl (yay), but you have a toughness about you as well that I love. That's how I like my ladies...ladies that can lift a bag of dirt in their heels if needed. Maybe that comes with the territory of having a big brother, not sure! ;) I'm so proud of these big kids (babies still in my mind) and love you both soooooooo incredibly much! I can't wait to continue to watch you both grow into the amazing people you are becoming. Love you.
A couple pictures from our birthday breakfast with Jackson and Kaylee on Sunday at yes, Furr's breakfast buffet...delicious:


2 comments:
Amanda! That made me cry :-) So sweet! They love you guys both so much too! Thank you for being the amazing aunt and uncle that you are!
Love,
Crissie
Super sweet. I can't wait until my sister and I have the sweet bond that you and Cris have through motherhood.
Post a Comment