Tuesday, December 21, 2010

School Christmas Parties

Lucy's school Christmas party or as they called it "Happy Birthday Jesus Party" was last week and like always Lucy had a blast! They had the official party on Thursday and then had PJ day on Friday to watch the Polar Express. I was able to go to her party on Thursday and I think I had just as much fun as Lucy did. It's always hilarious to see Lucy interact with her little friends- I love it! They finger painted a Christmas tree with confetti and of all the babies of course Lucy was the messiest and kept rubbing it all over her belly! Then they had cupcakes, danced and played. Lucy was so cute and pointing to all her little friends at the table saying their names and then when we got ready to leave she went around hugging everyone.

Getting going on her Christmas tree sitting next to her sweet friend Greyson. Greyson, Avery and Lucy have all been in the same class since they were 12 weeks old.

I love Greyson's face in this one...looks like he's wondering what in the world Lucy is doing.

Clean up time!

Post cupcakes...guess who finished her cupcake first? Yup...LuLu.

Lucy and her friends all back in their clothes, ha!
Lucy, Cruz, Avery and Greyson

Hugging Avery bye-bye

And she had to hug Cruz and almost pulled him out of his chair. Sorry Cruz. :)

PJ party at school on Friday

2 comments:

Kev and Erica said...

Looks like she has so much fun! I bet that was the best to see her with all her friends. Plus, her pjs are super cute!

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love how Lucy hugs everyone goodbye...such a sweet and well mannered baby! Well done, parentals!