Monday, December 13, 2010

My Toddler (gulp) and Her Shadow

So, I have officially accepted that I have a toddler now. She's still my little baby and always will be, but I'm totally catching glimpses of this little toddler walking around my house. Craziness! Seriously, people can this be possible already?

I was getting Lucy ready for baby school the other morning and had to snap a few pictures of her in her snazzy new cardigan that just came in the mail. I was in my room and heard her giggling in the hall and stepped out and saw that she found a new friend...her shadow! It was HILARIOUS. She was giggling and waving hi to that baby on the wall. My picture isn't the best because I had to turn off my flash to catch the cute little Lucy #2 on the wall. You never know what new thing she's going to discover around here from day to day and we love every second of it!

Posing for a picture. I had to bribe her with a cookie if she would say "cheese" for the camera.

Eating her cookie

Lucy and her shadow

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Seriously! She has a better wardrobe than I do! I love the shadow picture - too cute.

Anonymous said...

This brought memories of one of my favorite Disney films...Peter Pan! I love that Lucy is so curious and finds fun in the free things in life! Love the cardi ;)

Liz said...

um, that cardi is PRESH! so is the sweet girl wearing it!