Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rockin' Skinny Jeans

We went to the mall this weekend and just had to get Lucy a pair or skinny jeans. I think she was feeling pretty sassy in them because she was all about posing for some pictures.



4 comments:

Grande Family said...

sooo cute! you think we are crazy but carsen elise had her first pair of jeans last year and they were skinny jeans and she LOVED them, not so much this year... maybe next year?!? :) sooo cute!

Kev and Erica said...

I LOVE skinny jeans on little girls! So cute! I think E's legs are a little to short and chubby right now, but hopefully eventually be able to wear them (if they're still in style that is).

Liz said...

Oh my gawwwwwwwwww! So cute Lucy! Really, I'm loving these!

Anonymous said...

Love her little legs in those tight little jeans! Too cute!