I think this is the longest I've gone without blogging! I have been sick since Sunday with a killer sore throat and thought it was just heavy drainage from my constant sinus issues, but when it kept getting worse and I could barely swallow or eat I knew something was up. So...I went the doctor and surprise, I have strep throat. So, I'm at home today actually already starting to feel better after I started my antibiotics. I'm so sad though, because I'm missing one of my sweet friends baby showers tonight that I was supposed to help host. Carlos dropped off all my platters, decorations, etc. for it and I hope Beth has a great time, sorry I have to miss it girly!
So, back to Lucy...we got Lucy a baby doll this past weekend that has a paci and a bottle and she loved it. Lucy keeps trying to put the paci in her own mouth, but she is good about giving the baby her bottle. When the baby cries Lucy will just sit and rock it and it makes my heart melt. It's so funny how you don't even teach little girls how to be motherly and it just comes natural. I put a few other pics of Lucy that just crack me up, because she wouldn't stop and let me get a picture of her or even look at the camera and literally was all over the house. Love you LuLu.







2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Isn't she adorable in her trendy skinny jeans, plaid shirt, and flats?! Too cute!
You're right, I think girls are just programmed to have that motherly thing - my husband would define it as nagging (:
Such an interesting comment you make about being motherly...have you read the book "The Female Brain"? It gives insight into things such as our motherly ways and really interesting things about mother-child relationships among lots of other things.
Um, I LOVE LUCY's outfit! She is adorable.
Love you guys and glad you're better!
Post a Comment