Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Visit from Grandpa Lee

Carlos' dad came to visit and go to the OU football game with Carlos on Saturday. While they were at the game, Lucy and I did our favorite thing...get a sno cone! Lucy was anxious to try out her new spoon skills and decided she was going to eat her sno cone herself. So, we decided to get a wedding cake sno cone (clear) since she was doing it herself and since she had on a white shirt. The boys came home early from the game so they could watch the rest of it with us. As soon as I even started to put food in the living room, guess who was right in the middle of it? She loved some cucumbers with dip and insisted on having a "dip" with every bite. Thanks for coming to see me Grandpa and Go Sooners- good game!

Hi Grandpa!

Are you sure I can eat it by myself Momma?



Yes, that is Lucy trying to just stick her finger in the dip. Who needs the cucumber, she just wanted the good stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad C and his dad spent some time together :) Looks like it was a great time for all! Cute pics of Lucy and her Grandpa Lee :)

Liz said...

Dippie and snow cones. I can't think of two better things!!! Thank goodness the new place on the west side is open ALL year long!! Oh, and wedding cake is one my faves!!