We had another wonderful weekend with our sweet girl. It ended up being a pretty quite weekend, which was wonderful. We went for a walk and played at the neighborhood park, we went out to lunch and then all went grocery shopping. And, we played, read, played, cooked, played, slept, and played. Ha! Just perfect.
Heading out for a walk.
Playing with her Little People. She loves these things, thanks Aunt Crissie.
Shot of Lucy's first boo-boo. She fell and got pretty good carpet burn that scabbed over. Poor baby cried pretty good. :(
Daddy reading to Lucy. This baby loves her books so much. She won't let you read too far into one book, but she loves listening to a few pages, hitting it, pulling them down and flipping the pages.
I am in love with the next two pictures. How precious are these?
Kickin' it up!
Hey guys...which way's the gym? Look at those baby muscles (as Carlos calls them). Haha.
Hi Momma.
Daddy napping with his baby girl. Lucy loves to sleep on your chest now. Every night after she finishes her bottle, she immediately sits up and turns for me to rock her on my chest. I melt every time.
Snoozing away. If you click on the picture, you can also see her new teeth. Her two centrals have come in and let me tell you, they look like they're going to be pretty good size. Sorry baby, I think you're going to get Momma's chompers. :)
1 comment:
I love those nap pictures as well as the baby muscles!!
All wonderful! Thanks for sharing, I hope you all have a nice long weekend!
:)
-M
Post a Comment