Monday, May 10, 2010

Mom's Jewelry

So...I told everyone on my Sunday post that I'd write more about what my sister and I did for mom for Mother's Day. She has been making jewelry for herself, me, Cris and several ladies at work for quite a while and is really good at it! She's always getting asked about her jewelry, so we thought it would be fun to make cards for her to hand out when someone asks about her jewelry and start her a blog so she can start selling it for fun. She was so shocked and then I think really touched as you can tell by the pictures. Be watching for new posts at www.cindyscustomjewelry.blogspot.com. Love you mom, good luck!





1 comment:

Grande Family said...

that was so sweet of you all!! i love the cards, great colors ;) miss c you are one creative lady and i cannot wait to see your blog ;)