Monday, May 3, 2010

Meeting Lucy's Future Hubbie

Lucy had her first trip to The Mont Friday night and had a blast! Kimberly was back in town with her new boyfriend and a bunch of us got together for dinner. Allison came with her sweet baby boy, Trip. Trip's mommy and I laughed and laughed about the two of them meeting for the first time and how we just might have to do an arranged marriage. He was absolutely gorgeous and I think Lucy thought so too! Trip is five months old, so I guess Lucy likes the younger men, haha. It was that or else she was just being sweet so she could take his paci like she does at baby school...oh LuLu. We had a great time and Lucy did so well for being up an hour past her bedtime.







2 comments:

Brooke said...

Tooo cute! You are not alone, we've arranged Nolans marriage too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Take it from me Lulu, it works out with the younger men ;)