After our fun afternoon on Saturday, Lucy and I headed to my newest friend (Liz) little girl's 2nd b-day party (Olivia) at Gymboree. Olivia (aka MO) is the most precious little girl and her party was absolutely adorable. Her Momma does such a good job on her birthday parties and has given me tons of ideas for Lucy's 1st birthday party. Everything coordinated with the invitations, Olivia's outfit, the bottles of water, sippy cups for the kiddos, gift bags...you name it. Lucy missed her afternoon nap, so she was a little fussy but she had a great time and I wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks for inviting us Liz and Happy Birthday MO!
The birthday girl, Olivia
Sweet Addi giving Lucy a ball
Lucy playing with a ball...she's really into balls lately too.
Beautiful little girl named Chloe taking her ball back from Lucy. Lucy kept taking it from Chloe...makes me wonder what all she does at daycare, ha!
Going to get some maracas...she loved these as well.
1 comment:
I am soooo glad you and Lucy were able to come!!! Lucy is PRECIOUS!!!! So glad I finally got to meet her!!! I feel terrible that I haven't even posted about MO's birthday...I need to get on that ASAP!!
Post a Comment