Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lucy's Foot Stool and Almost Crawling

Carlos and I have been noticing how strong Lucy is getting and also how much she loves to rough house. This is all probably because her Daddy tosses her in the air, tickles her like crazy and rolls around with her on the floor. They are so goofy together and Lucy loves, loves her Daddy and I love seeing the two of them laugh and play together.

Lucy has this sweet little pink stool that our friend KP made for her. I've actually been using it when I rock Lucy to sleep, but now it's turning into Lucy's favorite thing to play with. She bangs on it and as of last night has started loving flipping it around and around. Get ready to laugh...she was absolutely cracking me up. I'm surprised I got any good pictures of her because I couldn't quit laughing. She was grunting and groaning, but kept flipping the stool over and over. Love her faces!

Trying to pull up on everything. She plays on her knees constantly now.

Trying to crawl over to her stool. She is now up on her knees and moving in the right direction, ha!

Yay, I made it!

Ok, watch this Mommy

I can do this...

Look at that face! I am rolling right now.

Uggghhh...almoooossst there!

Oh Lulu, I could eat you up with a spoon!

Singing to Mommy, such a silly girl!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ok, that second-to-the-last pic.......I'm melting!! She is the cutest thing, Amanda!!!