Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jack and Kaylee's Birthday Party (Part One)

We had my niece and nephew's (Jackson-9 and Kaylee-4) birthday parties at our house this year. We have a big neighborhood park right across the street from our house with a baseball field, so my Cris and Jason thought it would fun to have it here get a moon-bounce and be able to play a parents vs. kids baseball game. There was a great turnout and it was a gorgeous day. I love, love birthday parties and this was no exception. Jack and Kaylee are the other loves of my life. I've always felt like they were my babies and it's so fun to be able to live so close to them and get to share all of these fun events together. I love my little buddies!

Happy Birthday Jack and Kaylee!

The birthday boy and girl!

Jack and Kaylee playing with Lucy on my bed while I finished getting ready. They are such good little helpers.

Getting all set up

Family picture, Lucy still looks a little sleepy in this one. Haha.

All ready for the party

The delicious birthday cakes Grammie made

And it begins...

Jack just blew out his birthday candles

Kaylee being shy!

Present time...oh my goodness did these kids gets lots of presents!

My great Uncle James came by. He's always been like a grandpa to me and I'm so thankful for my relationship with him and what a sweet man he is.

Jack and Kaylee. Look at Kaylee's face, can you tell she's got personality or what? Cracks me up!

No comments: