Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Presents and Family Pics

Lucy Brooke is one lucky baby. She got so many fun presents for Easter. I bet I took 100 pictures at Easter so there are several "Easter" posts. Here are a few family pictures and pictures of Lucy opening her presents. She had such a good time!

Lucy and Daddy

Family Pic

Mommy and Lucy

Lucy's Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy

All the fun presents from Grammie and Papa

Checking out her presents

Lucy getting her Easter present from her Aunt Crissie

Kaylee, Lucy and Jackson


Loving on Papa

Grammie and Papa with the grandkids

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOVE all of this!! Love your beautiful family, love L's Easter basket, I love it that she got a Bible in her basket!!

Anonymous said...

I too love all of the pics!! Thanks for posting!! I love your top...I thought it might have been a dress (from the Easter Cupcakes post) but love that it's a top! Beautiful family :)