Saturday morning we ran errands and decorated easter eggs. Well, I should say Daddy decorated easter eggs while Lulu ate Puffs. She really didn't have an interest in just sitting there watching since I was a mean Mommy and wouldn't let her stick her hands in the paint (my hands were pretty stained and I didn't want hers to be all pink and purple). So, since Daddy is the artsy one in this family- he got the honors of decorating. Once the eggs were all dry, Lucy went to town. She immediately cracked two eggs, so we just let her play with the plastic ones so we could have at least a few eggs for Easter Sunday.
Our sweet bunny
Daddy's arms decorating easter eggs (he didn't want in the picture) and Lulu eating Puffs and watching Reesie sit beside her just waiting for Lucy to drop one.
No comments:
Post a Comment