We went to the OU/TX b-ball game Saturday afternoon and had a blast. Lucy has had a huge growth spurt the past couple weeks, so I didn't have an OU dress/outfit for her to wear...I was extremely sad. But, we knew we were going to a going away party after the game so we just put her in a little dress and it was just fine. I got over it, haha. What we weren't expecting was that Toby Keith was going to be performing at half time- Lucy's very first concert! They did a tribute to Wayman Tisdale and Toby Keith sang the song he wrote about him. I of course cried, it was so sweet. Lucy did great at the game again. She did start to get a little antsy in the second half though, but overall she did wonderful and we all had a great time!
The basketball game (OU won!)
Watching the game with Daddy
Toby Keith
All worn out after the game
But...she woke up just in time to party! This little girl loves parties! Hanging out with our good friend, Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment