Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lucy's Christmas Tree and Cooking With Mommy

We finished Lucy's little tree in her room and I decided to take some pictures of her next to it. This was a bit of a mistake, since she grabbed a hold of it and basically turned it into a mess. I couldn't quit laughing to salvage it, but it's her tree and she can do whatever she wants to it, right? I should have taken pictures of it pre-Lucy, but of course didn't. I think she just wanted to put her little finishing touch on it and it looks beautiful, haha!

Lucy starting to pull on her tree.

Ooohhh...I think I need this!

I'm so funny!


I adore this picture below. I got up and made some blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning with my little helper. I love having a little assistant in the kitchen and can't wait until she can stir a bowl with me or even take a bite of what we are cooking. Ooohhh...and maybe get matching little aprons, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too stinkin' cute! love the tree in her room and the red polka dot onesie :)...the Uruetas have new stockings and tree skirt! Thanks for the tip ;)