Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

I love everything about Christmas. The reason for this wonderful season, spending time with family, decorating, everything cinnamon scented, cozy fires, Christmas lights and this year my sweet baby in her Christmas PJ's on Christmas morning. I absolutely can't wait!

We started decorating for Christmas this weekend and have tried to make it extra special this year since it is Lulu's first Christmas and since the whole family is coming to our house this year! Lucy was taking a nap when we first started to put the Christmas tree together, so it was fun when she woke and first saw all of the lights. It's so neat to think that we are starting all of "our family" traditions this year. Carlos and I had Christmas music playing, my cinnamon candles going and we all decorated the tree together. I still have a few finishing touches to put on everything and I didn't get a picture of Lucy's hot pink and lime green tree in her room or the outside of the house, but I definitely will. I want Lucy to be able to look back and see every detail of her first Christmas. Love you Lulu.

Lucy's first look at the tree after her nap (please ignore my beautiful attire- it was a lazy Sunday).

Daddy and Lucy taking a break and watching Mommy decorate the Christmas tree.


2 comments:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

You all are so cute and the tree is beautiful! You are super parents! Such wonderful memories...enjoy it all :)