Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Parties, Lucy's First Official Babysitter and Early Christmas with Grandpa Lee

Carlos and I had two Christmas parties this weekend so we had to leave Lucy two nights in a row. We were so excited to do something "adult", but it is so incredibly hard to leave Lucy! My sister watched Lucy on Friday night and then Lucy had her first official babysitter on Saturday, named Autumn. We didn't leave until around 8:30 p.m., so we felt a lot better about leaving Lucy since she was already asleep. Then, on Sunday Carlos' dad came over to celebrate an early Christmas. Lucy loved the wrapping paper and her bear he got her. It was fun to have an early Christmas and we can't wait until Christmas day!


Lucy with her Aunt Crissie on Friday night. I'm not sure what she's doing here...kind of a sleepy one sided smile.

Carlos and I at his work Christmas party on Friday night

Carlos and I heading out to the other Christmas party on Saturday night.

Lucy's babysitter, Autumn. Autumn goes to OU and works at Lucy's daycare in the afternoon's. She's such a sweet girl and is always so good with Lucy so we both felt so comfortable leaving Lucy with her. Reesie apparently really liked Autumn as well! :)

Lucy with her Grandpa Lee.

Lucy checking out her Christmas present from her Grandpa.

Lucy giving kisses to her teddy bear or trying to eat it. Ha!

1 comment:

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

You are sooooo good to leave her with a babysitter! I didn't do it until Noah was almost a year and that was ridiculous! You deserve a break.