Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Lieu of Thanksgiving Pictures...

So...over Thanksgiving break our computer decided to die on us. Luckily, Carlos had backed up all of my pictures last week. He's been telling me for forever that I needed to do this and I just never got around to it. Thankfully, he did. I would have absolutely died if I would have lost all of the pictures on our computer. It makes me cringe just thinking about it, so I was so happy that my sweet husband took care of this for me.

One bad part was that I did delete all of my Thanksgiving pictures off my camera since I had already downloaded them on our computer (pre-computer melt down)...so needless to say I did lose those. But, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents on Thursday and then headed to Lawton to visit Carlos' Nanny on Saturday. So, in lieu of Thanksgiving pictures, I have some pretty adorable pictures of Lucy hamming it up in her room tonight.



No comments: