On Tuesday, I was woken up by extreme stomach pains and could not stop throwing up all day. Carlos looked up all of my symptoms and apparently I had food poisoning. Of course we had McDonald's (I know, I know) the night before, so I guess that did the trick. Carlos was laughing because he said I rolled over and said "I think I'm dying". It's funny now, but it was absolutely horrible and I hope I never have it again.
It's so different being sick and being a mom now. There have been a couple times where I haven't felt that great or have been beyond exhausted, but just kept on like normal because of my sweet girl. Everything I do now and every thought completely revolves around Lucy. All I could think about on Tuesday, in between throwing up, was hoping she wouldn't get sick. Luckily, I feel 100% again and got to spend some quality time with my sweet little chunky monkey. She's just this round ball of love and I can't keep my hands off of her. Carlos and I's new favorite thing is just having her in her top and diaper...we just love to see those chubby little legs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment