Well the day finally came where my baby got hurt and it absolutely broke my heart! Lucy had her two month checkup this afternoon and did so well the entire appointment. She let the doctor thoroughly check her over all while smiling and cooing. Then, the nurse came in to give her three shots. Lucy shrieked so loud and then did that silent bad cry that builds up until it all comes out. I've never heard her cry like that and I instantly starting crying and quickly picked her up off the examining table. The doctor and the nurses were so sweet to Lucy and gave her some pretty little red heart band-aids. I am absolutely going to die the first time some kid pushes her down on the playground or someone makes fun of her. She is my entire world and when she hurts, I hurt twice as bad.
Despite her appointment being a little rough at the end, the doctor said she was doing great. Here are her two month stats:
- Weight: 12 lbs 7 ounces (75-90%)
- Length: 24.0 inces (95%) she might be tall like her mommy :)
- Head Circ.: 15.25 inches (50%)
Lucy in her new outfit getting ready to go to the doctor
Sleepy girl waiting to go in and see Dr. Wilson
Post appointment :(
No comments:
Post a Comment