Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lucy and Baby Lulu

When I was a little girl I had a baby named Boo-Boo. I absolutely loved Boo-Boo and still have her (colored on eyeshadow and all) in a closet in our spare bedroom. Mom said I couldn't say baby at the time so this is how Boo-Boo got her name in my own little language. That being sad, since I was my mom's baby she started calling me Boo-Boo and actually still does to this day (which I secretly still love). So as soon as I knew I was having a girl I started looking for just the right "Boo-Boo" for my baby and I finally found her. Since Lucy was born, I have called her my Lulu. So, it only seemed right to name her little baby after her just like my mom did. Baby Lulu is so soft and sweet and Lucy already loves her. I can't wait to take a picture of the two of them in a couple years when I can put Lucy's little dark hair in sweet pigtails just like Baby Lulu.

My Lulu and Baby Lulu
(Lucy's smiling at her silly daddy)

Baby Lulu

No comments: