Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to Work

I am back at work as of this past Tuesday and oh my goodness was it so hard to leave my sweet Lucy. Carlos and I dropped her off at her daycare (Trinity Baptist) Tuesday morning and I was a complete wreck! I could barely talk to Lucy's little teachers I was crying so hard. Carlos and I have both been calling a few times a day to check on her and she is actually getting adjusted pretty quickly. She is starting to somewhat take regular naps and eat her normal amounts. Everyone has been telling me it will get easier and as hard as that was for me to initially imagine, it truly is. I'm progressively crying a little less and I think we are all starting to somewhat get in a routine. Now, I just look forward to getting in my car and going to get my Lulu everyday!

The morning of Lucy's first day at daycare (right before all the crying began)

No comments: